Welcome to the second award instalment of the Hose of Fun end of season review. If you missed the beginning of the report press this and for the first instalment click here.
January, another difficult month to judge with a massive hoard collected over my birthday and Christmas the selection was top notch. Special mention to the Gipsy diamond grid which possessed so many hidden touches. Out of 17 possibilities, here are my choices
- Runner up Calvin Kein patterned fishnets
- Runner up Trasparenze Chelsea
- Runner up Charnos lace top holdups
- Runner up Gipsy Diamond grid
- Winner Omsa aubergine Memory
February, was a month of planned patterned weeks. The upside of this is the anticipation of what I’m going to wear. The downside is having enough hosiery to complete a whole theme week. Oh well… more shopping!
- Runner up Wolford Tiger
- Runner up House of Holland Zig Zag
- Winner Mermaid Tail
In March, lots of bold patterns to choose from a selection of 19.
- Runner up Tesco Chevrons
- Winner Via Spiga Geometric
April, another batch of 19,
- Runner up, Trasparenze Odeline
- Runner up, Adrian Lora
- Runner up, Tesco spots
- Winner, after a quick change of mind, Trasparenze Showtime
One thought on “Second Award Instalment, Jan, Feb, March, April 2016”